Friday, July 28

sneak peek

In all honesty, I've spent most of July covered in paint and sanding dust as I've been working around chez October House on several projects. And I'm not nearly done. Why is it that painting takes twice as long as I think it will?  Ah well, these walls, doors and furniture aren't going anywhere:)

I have, however, managed to get in some time designing a few new cross stitch patterns, one of which will be released next week:


A Country Day - or - if you prefer, A Summer Day. The chart includes both versions.  

I'm busy working away on a few more designs which won't be ready for a bit, but here's a sneak peek of one of them


You knew I had to design a pattern about my favorite craft!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...