Thursday, July 13

my cross stitch designs


We've got a new thing in the shop...our own line of cross stitch designs!

I have really been enjoying my cross stitching time these days, and I had a blast getting these designs stitched, photographed and ready for you to stitch. We've got 4 designs to start us off, but there are more coming in the weeks and months ahead.

There are 2 ways to purchase our designs. You can buy an instantly downloadable PDF pattern, or you can have a print pattern mailed to you...you choose which you prefer.

Hop over to the shop and see our newest designs!


2 comments:

  1. I love them and can't wait to see your upcoming designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicky:) I'm having a lot of fun with them. Now if I could only stitch faster! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...