Wednesday, November 5

On the Needles

I've been doing a fair bit of casting on in the last couple of weeks, with more to come. We're doing a Christmas Knitting KAL over in the Ravelry group, so I'll be working on a couple of Christmas projects. But I've got a few other things on the needles right now:

Waterside Socks
(these will be for Jimmy...after they spend a little time as a booth sample). This is my Tendril Socks pattern in Sojourn Sock yarn. The color is called Waterside - mostly blues with a little green and a little gray.



Scarf
This is the Falling Water Scarf by Bonnie Sennott, whose patterns really appeal to me. I think she's a terrifically talented designer and she has an interesting blog, Blue Penisula. She talks about her knitting and designing, as well as embroidery and sketching. Right up my alley:)


Shawl
This is a new design from me that should be coming out the first part of January. I'm knitting up a sample in my Laurel Lace yarn in a lovely shade of blue called Morning.



And I have an actual finished object! Socks:


I can't believe it, but my Ravelry project page says I cast these on in April. Possibly the slowest pair of socks I've ever knit:)
The yarn is Lang Jawoll Magic, and although I love the colors, it was not my favorite yarn to knit with. It's a singles and very splitty. We'll see how they hold up. I'm not expecting a very hard wearing yarn:)


What's on your needles?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...