Monday, September 26

Swatches and Stitches


I've got a few secret knitting projects going right now, so not a lot to show on the blog.  I've been doing more swatching (And trying to get into the habit of doing more swatching.  I like swatching, I don't know why I don't do more of it.  Well, I do know....time!  There's never enough time, is there?)

I just bound off the Kiri I've been working on for a Christmas present.  I loved knitting this shawl.  I will definitely be making one for myself at some point.  It's a fast lace pattern and very intuitive.
(This is a shot of it below...I overdyed the yarn this beautiful blue).


I have put some merino/silk blend on the wheel, but haven't taken a picture of it yet.  Very, very soft and wee bit slippery.  This is actually my first merino (and my first silk for that matter).  It's yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...