Friday, December 20

On and Off the Wheel


I finished the Autumn Walk and I'm itching to cast on for a pair of socks, although it'll probably have to wait until after Christmas.


This was a wonderful spin, I really enjoyed the colors if I do say so myself :)  I got about 330 yards of fingering/sport weight bouncy, soft yarn.  Yah for me!  The small skein is a 2-ply of the leftover singles and leftover shetland singles.

And now this lovely stuff I mentioned last week is on the wheel: CVM roving.


It so bouncy and springy you can't help but love it.  I'm usually a default worsted spinner, but I'm spinning this woolen and enjoying every minute of it.  When I get a minute, that is.  The holiday baking has definitely cut into the spinning time of late.  But hey, when else do you get to bake up 20 pounds of sugar-y treats?

I know January will bring lots of quiet spinning time...and I am looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...