Friday, November 29

Black Friday Sale

Thanksgiving is over...it's Black Friday and I'm having a sale!



Spend $60 in my shop and receive free shipping (domestic & international), using the code: OHBLACKFRIDAY.  (This offer is good through Sunday, December 1st, not just Friday.)

I also have a new addition today....yarn!  I've been dyeing sock yarn for a couple of weeks, and I've added the first batch to the shop.  Because, I love sock yarn and I love knitting socks, it seemed natural to start there in the yarn department.

The shop is just over a month old now, and I'm having so much fun.  It's very soul-satisfying for me to play with color and wool every week.  Thank you for supporting my fiber dreams.

Hop on over and have a peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...