Friday, August 23

The State of the Stash


I've been spending a little time trying to get my stash loaded into Ravelry.
I haven't paid too much attention to the stash tab in the last couple of years, whoops.  But I didn't stop buying yarn, and now I have the all too familiar problem of "yarn I forgot I had".  Not to mention, I joined the Secret Swatch group so I could add the "fiber stash" tab to my stash page.  Of course, now I need to add my fiber stash as well.

I'm also trying to work on my photography skills a wee bit, as I take pictures of the yarn and fiber:


I'm never going to be a photography wiz, but I am trying to learn to take better photos.  I went through the Shoot It class on Craftsy, and I have to say I learned a lot.  But mostly, I just need to practice.

So....smile yarn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...