Wednesday, March 20

New Cross Stitch Design : A Country Day


Today is the first day of spring, so my celebration is this new cross stitch design, A Country Day!

I got the idea for this a while back, and it looks pretty much like I originally saw it in my mind.  I added the butterfly at the end, and I really love it.  The butterfly is stitched in 1 over 1, so I had to break out the magnifying glass to do that!



Update May 2017: This design will soon be available on my website: octoberhousefiberarts.com


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design, brings to mind the lazy, hazy days of summer (if we ever get them again in England), sitting on the swing and rocking backwards and forwards.
    I have never been able even to consider working on such fine weave as this, it's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to get outside and find a swing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...