Wednesday, February 27

Printable March Calendar - Free!


Since I began planning my blog posts ahead of time, I've been using a printed monthly calendar page.  It's always sitting on or beside my desk where I can see it, work on it, edit it and generally be aware of it.

So, I thought maybe I should do something a little prettier than this :


That is my February page.  Not real pretty.  Functional, yes.  Inspiring, lovely, charming...no.  Since all I wanna do these days is draw, why not draw a better calendar?  Yep!

So, here's my little version of a March calendar.  Simple, but effective.
And since I like to share, you can download it here.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much, Robin! It printed out beautifully and I shall enjoy using it throughout March!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...