Friday, January 11

January Journal : Keep Going



Just keep going...just keep going.  (Note to self)


One of the biggest hindrances to growth is just giving up.  It may seem like you're not making any progress, (or even going backward!) but if you keep at it you will improve and grow.  Having a blog is terrific for that.  You can actually look back a year (or more) from now and see where you started and how far you've come.


So, in the spirit of the above paragraph, my goals are :
Don't compare my work to anyone else - just compare myself to myself
Keep on going...
Have fun!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful reminder! I also remind myself that the bloggers like yourself who I admire, were once beginners like me. Practice, practice, practice is what one of them said to me. Doing so is definitely what not giving up is all about. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...