Wednesday, October 3

Happy October!

A lovely skein of yummy and squishy O-Wool

While it is Socktoberfest, it's also October!  Grand month of the year, in my opinion.  So, if you're not inclined towards sock knitting...you may still want to cast on for something fall-ish this month.

To that end, I've rounded up a little bit of non-sock knitting that feels just right for autumn knitting...in case you're not into Socktober :)  It's pretty handy that lots of folks are releasing new patterns like crazy right now.

Etheline Sweater by Amy Christoffers in O-Wool Balance
This looks like a great October sweater.  Not too heavy, not too light...just right.  And in O-Wool, a very yummy and squishy yarn.  And I even like the color!

Burr by Brooklyn Tweed (Veronik Avery)
Oh, this just screams "Knit me!"  I love the simplicity, with just enough interest.  I love the color.
I think this sweater would go with everything in my closet.

Alys Cardigan by Quince & Co
This is a lovely little cardigan that would be perfect for those not too hot, not too cool days.  I currently have a couple of projects on the needles with Quince & Co yarn, so I'm a pretty big fan.  This cardigan is knit in Tern, which is a lovely wool/silk blend.

Topeka by Kelbourne Woolens (The Fibre Co Yarn)
This seems like such a practical little knit.  I can see hiking, antiquing, raking leaves, anything...
Designed by Kate Gagnon Osborn to be knit seamlessly.  This one seems like it would fly off the needles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...