Tuesday, February 28

Folklore Socks


I recently updated my Folklore Socks pattern to use our Everlasting Sock Yarn. I used the Cloud Burst colorway (cause it's one of my faves), and I needed to take a new cover photo.

The only sad thing about that is it meant replacing the original cover photo that included our beloved collie, Shepherd:


I loved that picture so much, so it's still included in the pattern on another page. He loved the smell of wool yarn, but he never chewed on my projects. Oh, he'd give them a good smell, but that was it. :)

Anyway, that's just to say, the pattern has a nice, new update. It's been updated to work using any type of needle (dpn, 2 circulars, magic loop) and the toe has been tweaked for a smoother fit. If you purchased your copy on Ravelry, you get an automated update.

And now, I get to wear the new socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...