Thursday, September 8

Hill Country Yarn Crawl



I'm excited to announce that we will be at Hill Country Weavers for the annual Hill Country Yarn Crawl. The crawl takes place October 7-16, 2016, and this is the 10th year. There are 19 shops in and around the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas that are participating.

We will be at Hill Country Weavers for the kickoff weekend - Friday & Saturday, October 7 & 8 - as their featured dyer.

So, if you're planning to be in the area, stop by and say hello...we'd love to meet you!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I bought a skein of Laurel Lace in the colorway Reverie at Hill Country Weavers. I spoke to a lovely lady with blonde hair and didn't realize at first that she was there presenting the yarn. Every color was so beautiful. My favorite seasons are fall and winter, yet here I was drawn to a color that to me spoke of all things spring. Or, an ice wall I saw in Johnson Canyon in Banff several years ago. I am rambling but just wanted to say that after getting the skein home I love it even more. That has never happened to me. Thank y'all for making yarns so beautiful.
    Anna S.
    Austin TX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...