Wednesday, March 23

Fiber Festival Season



I'm in the last stages of preparing for DFW Fiber Fest, and the dye pots are going full throttle around here. Not to mention the printer, the skeinwinder, the swift...and me!

This is my first time to prepare for 2 shows fairly close together, and man....it takes a lot of work. I'm not complaining at all, I like being busy. But...whoosh, I'll definitely be ready for a nice break in May:)

The shop will close next week just before DFW, and then it'll re-open April 7 and be open for about 10 days before it closes again for Ply Away.

I feel like the shop has been rather neglected lately, but I'm hoping the folks at DFW and Ply Away enjoy the fully stocked shelves:) After the shows are over, I'll be giving the Etsy shop and the website a lot of love and attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...