Friday, December 11

2016 Fiber Festivals



Wowser! I can't believe it's already time to talk about events for 2016. This year has flown by!
But, facts are facts and I've already made plans for next year's fibery events. Here's where I'll be in 2016:

April 1-3
DFW Fiber Fest
Irving Convention Center, Irving, TX

April 21-24
PLY Away Retreat
Westin Hotel & Conference Center, Kansas City, MO

September 22-25
Stitches Texas
Irving Convention Center, Irving, TX

I believe we'll also have another Arkansas weekend event sometime in the late summer or fall. We've all agreed it's a great idea, we just need to iron out the details. As soon as I know anything, I'll post it.

It's hard to believe, but I'm already hard at work for the spring events. I'm doubling the size of my booth at DFW, so there will be lots and lots of yarn and fiber. I'll be debuting a small pattern collection as well, so many irons are in the fire right now.

And spring will be here before we know it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...