Tuesday, March 3

On the Needles

Although I can't knit as much as I would like, due to a recurring tendonitis in my left wrist. I have been able to knit for a few minutes every day for the last few weeks. It's pretty slow...but steady. I've got a couple of small projects on the needles that are making me happy. 

 


You may remember I knit one of these hats in gray for Jimmy, as a Christmas present. Well, he loves it. So, I decided to make one for myself...in Lemon Custard City Tweed DK. 




These have been on the needles for some time now (Yikes! Since October, according to my Ravelry project page). But, I've picked them back up and I'm able to give them a few minutes here and there, so the second sock is growing. 

Small...but satisfying:)  (After no knitting at all for a month, I'll take what I can get!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...