Thursday, May 16

IF : Future

The theme for Illustration Friday this week is "Future."  My immediate future includes a vacation!



Just like it says : a road trip to New England (!!!).  This is the cover of a little handmade journal I'm doing about the trip.  It'll have all of our necessary info in it (itinerary, confirmation numbers, packing list, etc.) as well as a few pages to sketch during the trip.

I tend to spend more time thinking about what to pack for my arts & crafts than I do for my clothing when it comes to vacations.  Which sketchbooks (and how many), which palette, how many pens and pencils, water containers, et al consume many hours of thought.  And then there's what knitting to take, how much reading material, etc.  In comparison, clothes are simple :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...