Saturday, December 1

Snapshot Saturday 12.01.12

It's December...and although there isn't much chance of snow around here this month, this is a shot I took last January when we did have snow around here.  But December means Christmas!

I don't know about you, but I really don't want a harried, over-shopped, over-booked, 'made-in-China' kind of Christmas this year (or any year for that matter).  I'm also not interested in wearing myself out making, baking, and decorating.  I don't want to be a stressed-out handmade gift machine.

So this year, we'll be celebrating A Simple Christmas.  In the next few weeks, I'll be sharing some of what we're doing, what we're not doing, some low-tech gift ideas, and some easy and delicious recipes, and who knows what else.  I hope you'll enjoy my ideas, share your ideas and sit back and enjoy the season!



2 comments:

  1. A Simple Christmas - that is exactly what we are planning for this year as well! Looking forward to seeing your Christmassy posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep repeating "simplify, simplify"! I'd love to hear what your simple holiday looks like, too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...