Wednesday, June 20

Summer Bag


Something about going on vacation always makes me want to sew a new bag.  I seem to do it every time.  Usually, we take our vacations in the fall.  But this year, we're actually heading to Florida in July.  I can hardly believe we're going to the beach in July...but we are.  Jimmy's parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary, and this is what they wanted.


So a summery bag is in order.  And I'm using a pattern I picked up last year, but haven't had a chance to sew up yet.  The Pinafore Bag by Me and My Sister Designs.  So far, I'm loving it.  Cute?  Check.  Roomy?  Check.  Modifiable (is that a word)?  Double-check.


I'm adding several details to this one, but I'm just getting started.

On an unrelated note, I picked up this magazine the other day.  I haven't bought a crochet magazine in a few years.  I think maybe this is a new season of crochet love for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...