Wednesday, October 20

Starting and Finishing


I've finished up a couple of projects, now the weather just needs to cooperate!  I finished my Brise-Soleil Cardigan and I absolutely love it.  I knit this out of Knit Picks Merino Style in Vanilla.  This yarn is so soft and squishy, I can't believe how affordable it is.  I know soft yarns pill, and this one most likely will, but that's okay...it's worth it for the softness!


I've also been doing some hand dyeing and working on the ol' photography and computer skills.  As you can see, I still need work on those parts.  The colors in the picture above are pretty close, but it's a little hazy looking.  I think just finding a good "spot" and the right time of day / lighting is the clincher.  So we'll roam around the yard and the house looking for "it."

Come, cool weather, come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...