Friday, August 12

Finished Object: Spindrift Shawl


Well, it's been a little while since I've been able to say this, but I have an actual finished object!

I knit a Spindrift Shawl. I actually cast it off about a month ago, but I just got around to blocking it last week. 


This was a great one skein project, and you end up with a lovely shawl. It's a good size, not too small, not too big. I knit mine out of Linden Sock in the Water Lilies colorway, so it's nice and drapey. Lots of luster, too.

I left off one repeat of the border eyelets. Mostly because I was ready to be done with it, and move on to something else:) I don't think you'd even notice if I didn't mention it.

Now if it will just cool off enough to actually consider wearing a shawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...