Monday, October 13

A Fiber Filled Year


2014 has been a banner year for me, for my family, and for October House Fiber Arts.

Since starting up the shop last year with a grand opening on October 24, we've:
Added a fiber club:
Started a lively and growing Ravelry Group
Hosted a Sock SAL/KAL
Launched a new website
And vended at our first fiber festival!

I'm excited about the year ahead and what it holds for October House. I'm planning to increase my dyeing time (a lot) in a few months, since I'll be leaving my day job...very exciting! We're also planning to attend Rhinebeck next fall (woo hoo!) and take another spin through lovely Vermont. There'll be lots more yarn and fiber and hopefully, more knitting and spinning!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and may God continue to bless your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...