Friday, May 2

A Year of Knitting - April Review



April is over and I have not much knitting to show for it! I worked a little bit more on the Bartok Tunic, but it's still just a big blob of sweater.

While I did get the shawl blocked and photographed, I mostly spent time spinning this month. I finished the yarn for the October House SAL, and just barely got the socks cast on.


My pair of mittens were a little too snug for me, so they got frogged. I'm debating going up a size or trying a different pattern.

I am working along on the Lang Jawoll socks, but there's not much to see.

I did make a washcloth:) I believe that is my only finished object.  Ah well, May is here and we shall see what gets finished this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...