Monday, February 24

Spinning Along

We're off on the spin-a-long!  It's not too late to join if you are interested.  Check out the thread over at the Ravelry group.

Here's a few shots of my fiber and first bobbin:




This is destined to be a pair of socks for Jimmy.

The watercolor singles got moved to a storage bobbin.  These were a Christmas present from Jimmy...they're called Bobbins Up.  I've been wanting to try them out since I got them, and finally got the chance.

I have a few plastic storage bobbins that I use, but the new and nifty thing about these is that little groove :


So you can tension them on your lazy kate!  Brilliant. They also come with the bits, which fit into your drill (manual or power).  You slide the bobbin onto the bit and crank away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...