Wednesday, August 22

Sketchbook

I've been playing in my sketchbook a little more these days, and really enjoying it! I also played around with adding some color to one of my pages with the computer.


It's simple and very 'not perfect', but I like it just the same.  Sketching is a great way to get your creative juices flowing.  

Sometimes when I pick up my sketchbook, I don't know what I want to draw, so I just start making marks or lines.  It never fails to open up my brain and get something kickstarted.

And sometimes, I have something in mind, so I start there.  But then that leads me to another idea, then another and so on.  Before you know it, you've filled several pages!

As you can probably see, I draw a lot of flowers...and I never get tired of drawing flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...