Wednesday, August 1

Home base



I'm trying to simplify a few things on the back end of the business, especially as we keep growing and getting busier. (Yay!) The less time spent doing other things means more time spent dyeing yarn:)

To that end, I'm switching my blogging efforts over to our website. It just makes sense to have everything in one place. And it's one less thing my little scattered brain has to remember to do. So, please join me over here...

October House Fiber Arts Journal


I'm also pretty consistent about posting to Instagram, so you can generally see what I'm up to, and what's been added to the shop over there...

Instagram


I grew this business out of this little blog, and I'm eternally grateful for it and YOU, since there wouldn't be any October House without you! So let's keep making and creating....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...