Friday, January 20

In a Gray Way


Gray has been calling my name a lot lately. I just finished a pair of Folklore Socks in our new-ish Everlasting Sock Yarn...in Cloud Burst. And I'm working on the Cinnamon Girl cardigan for myself in Sojourn Sport...in Cloud Burst.


It's such a lovely gray...how can I go wrong?

I'm also about to cast on a scarf for Jimmy using some of my treasured Arbor stash...in Cloud Burst and Pearl. It's actually going to be a modified version of the Abella stole.  I'm going to replace the lace borders with ribbing, plus make it one repeat narrower.


And then there are the sock yarn blanket squares that I work on when the mood strikes...in tones of grays and creams:)

So, it's neutral city over here these days. But not to worry, there's still plenty of color being splashed around daily in the dye pots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...