Thursday, April 7

Quiet Colors - a small pattern collection


We had a terrific time at DFW Fiber Fest this year, and while we were there, our new pattern collection debuted at the Fiber Fest and on Ravelry.

Quiet Colors is a small pattern collection of accessories. They are sophisticated, yet easy to knit designs that have a classic feel. I've used my favorite yarns to knit these patterns, and they are yarns you want to knit with over and over.

Abella Stole 


Acropolis Socks


Intermezzo Shawl


Cataleen Mitts


You can find the collection in the Ravelry shop, as well as the Etsy Shop.

I'm going to cast on the Abella stole for myself in greens (Picholine & Riesling in Arbor Fingering) once we're back from PLY Away. I figure if I start now, it might be done in time for next winter:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...