Thursday, December 3

Sock Yarn Club

I have really enjoyed the Sock Club this year! Maybe because I almost always have a pair of socks on the needles, so I think you always need more sock yarn:)

It's also fun to come up with a new colorway each month. I'm trying very hard not to overthink it, and just go where my whims take me. So far, it's working out well. A couple of the sock club colorways are on their way to becoming regular colors next year. And I'm pretty sure I won't be running out of sock yarn!

Here's a little look at the colorways this year (the club began in April):

Top: Cecily on Trellis Fingering & Madeleine on Linden Sock
Row 2: Brass Locket on Linden Sock & Sea Glass on Sojourn Sock
Row 3: Spiced Plum on Sojourn Sock & Rainforest on Arbor Fingering
Bottom: Mermaid on Sojourn Sock & Buttercup on Linden Sock

December's club will go out this week, and then I'll start planning for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...