Thursday, November 12

Discontinued Yarns


I've had to discontinue a couple of yarns in the October House yarn line this fall: Damson DK and Fern Lace.

Unfortunately, Damson DK is no longer available. It's a great singles yarn and I'm going to miss it. I'm looking around for a replacement, and I think I've got something I'm interested in. I'm stuck on the idea of having a yarn that has some alpaca in it. The yarn I'm considering is a blend of alpaca and merino, so I'm doing some test dyeing and swatching.

I do have a limited supply of Fern Lace left, so it will be available through the end of the year, or until I run out, whichever is first! :)

I'm a fairly picky yarn buyer for my personal stash, and I apply the same standard to my yarn bases. I can honestly say that I truly love each yarn in the October House line, and I plan to keep it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...