Monday, October 27

Podcast Love


I've been adding a few new knitting podcasts to my list that I watch on a regular basis. It wasn't that long ago that I didn't even know about video knitting podcasts...and now I have a list:) Go figure.
Elizabeth Green Musselman, better known as Dark Matter Knits, and her incredibly entertaining podcast, Dark Matter Knits Podcast. If you haven't seen it, check her out. Not only is she full of information, but she has undoubtedly the best podcast voice out there. She does reviews and always has a technique video or tip at the end.
Stacie of Must Stash Podcast was at the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza, and yes, she is as nice as she seems. She and Steph have a nice easy-going way of chit chatting about all kinds of knitting news.

Southern Girl Knits
Tish McAllister just recently began her podcast, but it's already one of my favorites. Tish is just so happy! You cannot watch this podcast and not feel better. Please go watch it:)

Skein Podcast
Kristen of Skein Yarn has a great podcast about knitting and her yarn biz. She's in Australia and so, of course, I love listening to her accent.  She has definitely developed a good podcast style, and I am amazed at the amount of knitting she gets done while maintaining a full time yarn business! Impressive.

Do you have a list of podcasts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...