Friday, August 22

Almost September


Wow, August is racing by! I've been busy, busy at the dye pots getting ready for the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza, which is now less than a month (!) away. I'm excited to set up shop for the first time at an event. I'm also excited to see and hear the Yarn Harlot. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

I've been spending lots of time on the new website, which is very close to being finished, except of course, for the one hundred little details that still need to be updated or added :) 

So, there has been precious little knitting or spinning in the past few weeks. I am still spinning away on my singles from the Tour de Fleece...slowly. And I'm knitting on a couple of things (the gray shawl shown above is one), again...slowly.  Five or ten minutes here and there don't make for very speedy progress. But it is progress, and I'll take it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new website. You've inspired me to try again at spindle spinning; breaking out my Louet this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have the website ready to go in the next couple of weeks...before the fiber arts festival. I'm excited about it! And I need to get back to the spindle, too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...