Tuesday, December 10

A little stash enhancement

This past weekend was the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza.  It's been held here in my town (Hot Springs) for the past few years and keeps growing & getting better every year.  Until this year - and our out-of-the-ordinary winter weather.  I think it really cut down on the attendance, and I know a few of the vendors had to cancel, and some of the classes were cancelled as well.

But, I still managed to find some goodies in the vendor market :



I'm about to throw this on the wheel:












I'm excited about trying this out - CVM (California Variegated Mutant).  I've read a lot about it and have wanted to try some.  I saw it at the first booth I came to, and boy is it bouncy and springy!  
I'll let you know what I think as I'm spinning it.

And next year, I hear they've got the Yarn Harlot coming as the keynote speaker....that oughta bring the knitters out in force.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...