Wednesday, November 7

On My Needles

a basket of possibilities

I've got a few things on the needles, and a few things that are about to be on them.  Some of it is secret knitting, but I always like to have a couple of simple knits going for those times when my brain just doesn't want to work anymore -but my hands still do.  And for those times when my brain wants to work on something, just not my own designs.

A new sock design coming together :


 Swatching :


A lovely shawl (but terrible photo) just getting started.  It's Unwinding Hours, by Chrissy Prange, and I'm knitting it in Ella Rae Lace Merino in a lovely gray color (much cooler than the picture shows).



Do you keep different types of projects on the needles?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...